Business and Consciousness
Excellence in Communication and Self-Knowledge
A workshop led by Dean Lesser, PhD, and Eliana Baccas
May 2–4, 2014
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Saylorsburg, PA
Geared to the business leader, this weekend is an invitation into cutting-edge business wisdom through self-knowledge.
There is increasing proof that your proficiency as a communicator, as well as your level of interpersonal skill and self-understanding, has a direct correlation to your ability to produce your best work. And, developing these capacities will very positively affect the bottom line of any business. In the current challenging business climate, this often forgotten art and science can empower us to see a door where there appears to be a wall.
“Increasingly, the ‘best of breed’ lead not by virtue of power alone, but by excelling in the art of relationship, the singular expertise that the challenging business climate renders indispensable.”
—Daniel Goleman, Primal Leadership
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Achieve new levels of communication excellence
- Cultivate a personal living presence that motivates, encourages and inspires
- Attract and retain the most talented players
- Recognize blind spots in order to discover and harness your vital inner resources
- Be a beacon of light: ignite full commitment, enthusiasm and ownership of the people in your company or department
- Become the most sought-after and admired leader in your industry
Dean and Eliana have taught a similar workshop entitled, “Navigate Change,” in Chennai, India. Through the encouragement of Pujya Swami Dayananda, they are offering this workshop at the Arsha Vidya Gurukulam.